This week’s dev update covers some design improvements we’ve made over the free alpha (which you can download here). We’ve made the demolisher more effective, tuned early game economy curves, and improved explosions!
I’m still doing some AI shield placement and cannon target selection improvements, as well as more tests to determine what’s the next step in making the AI an even more challenging opponent.
We also recently got online multiplayer functional and we’re doing lots of test battles now, making sure the ranked matchmaking works, and fixing any issues we find. Really excited to get you guys battling each other soon!